BANSNER’S “Safari Hunter” Big-Game Rifle:
Built on a Winchester M-70 CRF action. The lugs are lapped, the receiver ring and bolt face are trued and the working surfaces are honed and polished. The bolt release pad is built up and checkered. The trigger is re-contoured and tuned to customer’s desired pull weight. The bolt assembly is jeweled. The action is assembled with one-piece bottom metal including a metal hinged floorplate.
- Lilja Precision match-grade barrel. Chambers can be cut in all magnum cartridges the action will accept. Barrel is finished to customer’s desired length.
- A No. 5 contour barrel is standard.
- Metal is finished in polymer K-Cote.
- A barrel band front sight will be installed including a sight blade and sight blade hood.
- A barrel band sling swivel stud is installed.
- Rear island adjustable express sight is installed.
- Talley Signature series Q.D. bases and rings with levers available in 1″ or 30mm.
- High-Tech Specialties, Inc., fiberglass stock is fully pillar-bedded with a free floated barrel channel, cut to your desired LOP and fitted with a 1″ Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad. Your choice of textured paint.
- Rifle comes completely range tested for accuracy.