BANSNER’S “Alpine” Rifle:
Howa 1500 stainless steel barreled action/Milled receiver for a more attractive appearance and engraved “Alpine Hunter”.
- Trigger is tuned and set at a crisp 2 1/2 pounds. Features 3-position safety.
- The factory barrel is fluted, recrowned and fitted with our streamline muzzle brake.
- Talley Q.D. bases and rings available in 1″ or 30mm.
- All metal is coated in our durable polymer Ti K-Cote.
- High-Tech Specialties, Inc., fiberglass stock with cheek piece is fully pillar bedded, fitted with a Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad cut to your LOP and painted in your choice of textured paint.
- Rifle comes completely range tested and sighted-in at 100 yards.
Note: Please contact us for available calibers. Some Weatherby and WSM magnum calibers optional, please call for availability on these chamberings; additional cost is $275.